Posted in Sports Clubs/Organizations
The Karsten Creek Golf Club is located at
The golf shop is open from 7:30am until dusk except for Tuesdays on which course & range opens 12:00pm due to course maintenance.
The first tee time in the morning will be determined by the superintendent. (Between 8:00am-8:30am) and the practice range will open 30 minutes before the first tee time and close 30 minutes before dark. Cart paths only, September 1st through May 31st, status may vary due to weather. Course may open late due to frost and rain delays.
Karsten Creek offers charter, state and national memberships. All annual dues include:
- Golf privileges for the immediate family (dependent children under the age of 24).
- Golf cart (cart paths only September 1st through May 31st, status may vary due to weather)
- Practice range & balls.
- Preferred rate for guest fees.
- Preferred rates for Lodge facilities.
- Preferred rates for Golf Instruction.
- Invitations to exclusive member events & dinners.
Karsten Creek dining services offer daily lunch, limited breakfast and dinner, reservations required for parties of four or more, call 405.743.1194. Hours for the restaurant: Lunch, Monday – Thursday, 11:00 am to 1:30 pm. Friday – Sunday, 11:30 am - 2:00 pm. Breakfast, Saturday & Sunday only, 7:30am - 10:30am.
Karsten Creek also offers lodging, just south of the clubhouse, that overlooks the 18th fairway and Lake Louise, and instruction by award winning
Please visit http://www.karstencreek.com/ or call the clubhouse operations at 405.743.1658 for additional information.