Posted in Restaurants
Eskimo Joe’s is located at 501 W. Elm Ave., Stillwater, where they are all about fun! Whether you are shopping for the grin that's always in or eating a plate piled high with their famous cheese fries, you're guaranteed to have a good time at Eskimo Joe's.
Eskimo Joe’s is open Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. – 2a.m., Sundays from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. Eskimo Joe's Clothes is open Monday – Saturday from 10 a.m. – 9 p.m., Sundays 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. The Kitchen is open until 10 pm Monday through Saturday, 9 p.m. on Sundays.
Steeped in a tradition of unbeatable guest service, Eskimo Joe's story of putting the customer first has catapulted this Oklahoma icon from the most humble beginnings to Oklahoma's most famous and loved Eskimo and his dog. And from the beginning, Eskimo Joe’s approach to creating remarkable meals for guests started with fresh. Fresh lean ground beef, fresh cut-in-the-kitchen potatoes, and garden-fresh vegetables and produce. “Keep it simple, make it from scratch and refuse to do anything that we can’t do exceedingly well.”Eskimo Joe's fun T-shirts are reputed to be one of the most collectible shirts in the country, according to Tulsa World. After 34 years and millions of T-shirts, Joe's shirts have been spotted all around the globe and Joe's smile has truly become "the smile seen around the world!"
Some fun facts:
- Eskimo Joe's serves more than 7,000 plates of cheese fries every month and uses more than 6,000 pounds of potatoes a week for their fresh cut fries.
- Each year, Joe's sells more than 1/2 million Joe's Cups.
- Eskimo Joe's was featured on Food Network's 'Unwrapped' series featuring our famous milkshakes.
- Eskimo Joe's Clothes has shipped orders to more than 50 countries and to all 50 states.
- Eskimo Joe's Clothes offers the famous Classic Tee in 17 different colors.
- Eskimo Joe's has been endorsed by two US Presidents, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush.
- Many famous folks have visited Eskimo Joe's over the years, just to name a few... Garth Brooks, Desmond Mason, John Cleese, Barry Switzer, David Spade, Sinbad, Barry Sanders, Bo Van Pelt, Captain Phil Harris and ESPN's John Anderson, Digger Phelps, Dick Vitale, Ron Franklin, Hubert Davis, Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreet and lots more!
- The Tulsa World reported that Eskimo Joe's T-shirts are the #2 most collectible T-shirts in the world, behind Hard Rock Cafe.
Please visit http://www.eskimojoes.com/ or call 405.372.8896 or 800.256.JOES (5637) for additional information.