Posted in Childbirth/Women's Services
The Stillwater Medical Center is located at 1323 W. 6th Ave.
The Stillwater Medical Center's Maternal Child Health Unit offers the following labor and delivery amenities:
- Five state-of-the-art labor and delivery rooms with calming, comfortable décor and the most advanced technology.
- Cesarean Section room conveniently located within the Maternal Child Health Unit for speedy delivery and immediate postpartum and pediatric care.
- Nine postpartum rooms designed for your comfort during recovery.
- Rooming-in option with baby.
- Advanced security system and precautions taken.
- On-site lactation consultant who is also available for outpatient care and questions after discharge.
- Birthing tub and birthing bar.
- Excellent nutrition with full menu room service between 6:30am and 6:30pm.
- Fully stocked kitchenette with light fare and drinks available 24 hours a day.
- Comfortable waiting area with television, reading materials and snack options for loved ones.
- A nursing team with decades of experience because labor and delivery care is their passion.
- Wi-fi available throughout Stillwater Medical Center.
- A variety of birthing, breastfeeding and parenting classes taught by Stillwater Medical Center trained nurses available before and after delivery.
- Supporters can reach patients directly by calling (405) 742-5 and then the room number.
Please visit http://www.stillwater-medical.org/page/main/services/labor-delivery or call 405.372.1480 for additional information.